topLeft topMiddle topRight
Telephone Riverside (951) 351-0700 
TDD (951) 351-9844 
Telephone Indio (760) 863-2828 
TDD (760) 863-2830 
houses 1x1

Dream Come True

We never thought that we could afford our own home. Now our dreams have come true.

1x1 1x1 1x1
   You are here:  Landlord  »  Financial Services for Participating Landlord ::..

Rental Listings

Report Housing Fraud

Foreclosure Prevention

Financial Services for Participating Landlord

If you are a landlord who is already receiving a Housing Assistance Payment (HAP) from the Housing Authority of the County of Riverside and want to:

  1. Update your address. Please complete the Owner Address Change Form. You may mail in the completed form to 5555 Arlington Ave., Riverside CA 92504 Attention: Financial Services. You may fax in the completed for to (951) 687-1650. You can also e-mail the completed form to
  2. Begin or change direct deposit of your check. Please complete the direct deposit form on the next page and send it by mail to: Housing Authority; Attn: Financial Services; 5555 Arlington Ave.; Riverside CA 92504. You can also fax the information to (951) 687-1650. If you have any questions about how to complete these forms, you may telephone Mahrees Miranda at (951) 343-5444. 
  3. Find out what happened to your payment. Begin by checking the Landlord Access Website: to verify whether the payment was made. Before you can log in, you must register with a registration key assigned to you personally. The Housing Authority began mailing letters to Landlords beginning September 2020. You may also contact the housing specialist that is handling your tenant's file which may be determined by looking.for the name on the last letter you received from the Housing Authority or by navigating to: The Housing Specialist can help you find out what happened and determine whether the housing assistance is still active. Payments are only processed by direct deposit. Please see #2 above. Remember direct deposits are usually processed the first business day of each month.. Allow enough time for the direct deposit to reach your account.
  4. If you wish to request a rent increase after the first year of your lease with your tenant. If you have a lease with a tenant who has a Housing Choice Voucher, you must give both the tenant and the Housing Authority a notice, in writing, 60 days prior to the increase. The rent amount requested must be determined by the Housing Authority to be reasonable in the current market. Send your request to the Housing Authority to the attention of the Housing Specialist that did the last inspection of your rental unit or who signed the last letter that you received advising of any rent changes. 
  5. If you wish to report a change in ownership or transfer or sale of a property rented through the Housing Choice Voucher Program (aka: Section 8) download  and print the form Ownership Change or Transfer or Sale of Rental Property.
Rate Our WebsiteWe Need Your InputImproving Information

Copyright 2021 Riverside County Economic Development Agency  |  Terms Of Use  |  Privacy Statement  |  Register  | Login

Riverside County Economic Development Agency Equal Opportunity Logo SSL