Bidding on Jobs or Services
Thank you for your interest in working with the Housing Authority. We post all of our construction/renovation and service jobs on this page. Depending on the type of work, these will typically be in the form of an IFB (Invitation for Bids), Quotation for Small Purchase (QSP), or Request for Proposals (RFP).
These jobs are only for our agency and are not affiliated with the County of Riverside Purchasing Dept.
For active bids being solicited by County of Riverside Purchasing, please contact them directly at: http://purchasing.co.riverside.ca.us/Bids/BiddingOpportunities.aspx
To register as a vendor to do business with the County of Riverside, please see here: https://www.purchasing.co.riverside.ca.us/Vendorsregistrationmaintenance.aspx
For questions or further information regarding Housing Authority jobs, please contact:
- George Eliseo - HACR Contracting Officer
- Email: GCEliseo@rivco.org
Equal Opportunity Employer
The Housing Authority of the County of Riverside (HACR) is an Equal Opportunity Employer and strives to give all businesses, including Minority and Women-Owned Business Enterprises (MWBE’s), an equal opportunity to compete for all bids and proposals.
The HACR casts a wide net in search of talented vendors, seeking qualified suppliers and contractors from all segments of the community. Our mission is to provide equal access to our procurement opportunities for all qualified vendors including MWBE’s.
Section 3 of the Housing and Urban Development Act of 1968 (Section 3), as amended by the Section 915 of the Housing and Community Development Act of 1992, requires that economic opportunities generated by HUD financial assistance for housing and community development programs be targeted toward low-and very low-income persons.
All of our Contractors and Vendors must, to the greatest extent feasible, provide these opportunities to low-and very low-income persons and to businesses owned by or employing low-and very low-income persons.
The U.S. Small Business Administration
Public Works Registration Program
Requests for Proposals/Bids/Quotes
HOPWA RFP PROPOSAL FY 2023-2024
- HOPWA RFP PROPOSAL FY 2023-2024
- Deadline Date: April 20, 2023 at 5:00p.m.
HOPWA NEEDS ASSESSMENT RFP 2022-2023
- RFP: HOPWA NEEDS ASSESSMENT RFP 2022-2023
- Deadline Date: Friday, April 7 2023 at 5:00pm
RFP 2022-201 for Project Based Vouchers
- RFP 2022-201 Housing Choice Voucher Program
- RFP 2022-201 for Project Based Vouchers
- Deadline Date: Thursday, December 1 2022 at 5:00pm
- Notice Of Results: RFP 2020-201 Housing Choice Voucher Results
HOPWA RFP 2022-2023
- HOPWA RFP 2022-2023
- Deadline Date: Thursday, August 25 2022 at 5:00pm
RFP NO. 2022-101 HOUSING CHOICE VOUCHER PROGRAM PROJECT BASED VOUCHERS
- RFP NO. 2022-101 HOUSING CHOICE VOUCHER PROGRAM PROJECT BASED VOUCHERS
- Deadline Date: Monday April 28, 2022 at 5:00 PM
IFB 2022-002 HVAC REPLACEMENT PROJECT AT DR. CLAIR S. JOHNSON APTS.
- IFB 2022-002 HVAC REPLACEMENT PROJECT AT DR. CLAIR S. JOHNSON APTS.
- Job Walk: Wednesday, July 20th 2022 at 10:00 AM
- Deadline Date: Thursday, August 4th at 5:00 PM
Request for Proposals (RFP) RFP No. 2022-001 CAPITAL NEEDS ASSESSMENT FOR 30 SITES
- Request for Proposals (RFP) RFP No. 2022-001 CAPITAL NEEDS ASSESSMENT FOR 30 SITES
- Deadline Date: Tuesday, May 17th 2022 at 5:00 PM