Sorry, you need to enable JavaScript to visit this website.

Financial Services for Participating Landlord

If you are a landlord who is already receiving a Housing Assistance Payment (HAP) from the Housing Authority of the County of Riverside and want to:

  1. Update your address. Please complete the Owner Address Change Form.  Please submit completed form vial e-mail to [email protected].
  2. Begin or change direct deposit of your check. Please complete the direct deposit form on the next page and return completed forms via email to [email protected]. If you have any questions about how to complete these forms, please contact Leslie Flores at (951) 343-5617 or you can email her at [email protected]
  3. Find out what happened to your payment. Begin by checking the Landlord Access Website: to verify whether the payment was made. Before you can log in, you must register with a registration key assigned to you personally. The Housing Authority began mailing letters to Landlords beginning September 2020. You may also contact the housing specialist that is handling your tenant's file which may be determined by looking for the name on the last letter you received from the Housing Authority or by navigating to: The Housing Specialist can help you find out what happened and determine whether the housing assistance is still active. Payments are only processed by direct deposit. Please see #2 above. Remember direct deposits are usually processed the first business day of each month.. Allow enough time for the direct deposit to reach your account.
  4. If you wish to request a rent increase after the first year of your lease with your tenant. If you have a lease with a tenant who has a Housing Choice Voucher, you must give both the tenant and the Housing Authority a notice, in writing, 60 days prior to the increase. The rent amount requested must be determined by the Housing Authority to be reasonable in the current market. Send your request to the Housing Authority to the attention of the Housing Specialist that did the last inspection of your rental unit or who signed the last letter that you received advising of any rent changes. 
  5. If you wish to report a change in ownership or transfer or sale of a property rented through the Housing Choice Voucher Program (aka: Section 8) download  and print the form Ownership Change or Transfer or Sale of Rental Property.